With the temperatures in Canada already dipping well below zero, it’s no surprise that Canadian buyers would be considering the luxury real estate in La Quinta, California, where temperatures at this time of year are still in the high 70s. Add to that the ease of air travel from the Palm Springs area from Canada and the luxury lifestyle and array of activities offered here, and the desert valley is an obvious choice for a second home for our snowbird neighbors.
Searching for La Quinta homes for sale is an exciting prospect and using a dedicated La Quinta real estate agent is a true advantage. Scott and Patty Doyle at Doyle Properties have extensive experience focusing on the luxury communities of La Quinta. They also have worked with countless Canadian buyers and can help navigate the process toward purchasing your winter dream home.
When considering the perfect destination for a second home, La Quinta offers these amazing benefits:
- Spectacular Weather – La Quinta is the ideal place to escape the Canadian winter. Daytime average temperatures throughout the winter months are in the 70s, and average rainfall is less than one inch per month. And, unlike other cityscapes, the desert valley also boasts stunning views of majestic mountain ranges, ubiquitous palm trees, and endless blue skies.
- Easy Travel Home – Traveling between Palm Springs and Canada has never been easier. Palm Springs International Airport, named one of the Top 10 U.S. “Most Stress-Free Airports” by SmarterTravel.com, is just minutes away, with non-stop flights available to five Canadian cities, including: Toronto, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver. There are also non-stop flights to Bellingham, Washington, also a good option from the Vancouver area.
- Choice of Luxury Communities – There is an abundance of luxury communities in La Quinta, each offering its own unique architecture, character, recreational activities, and social atmosphere. From Spanish Hacienda to traditional to contemporary, La Quinta communities offer beautiful architecture and style, with a range of floor plans, amenities and custom details.
- Favorable Purchase Position – The choice of luxury properties in La Quinta is unmatched, yet the value is also incredible. Equivalent homes in Canada are significantly more expensive. Now is a great time to invest in the lifestyle you dream of with luxury real estate in La Quinta.
- Abundance of Activities – Outdoor active living is at its best in La Quinta with an array of dynamic choices including, golf, tennis, horseback riding, hiking, and bicycling, and even a world-class auto raceway. Additionally, within each La Quinta community, residents may find further amenities such as multiple golf courses, tennis courts, fitness center, spa facility, aquatics, lakeside living, even a dog park, and more.
- Small Town Feel with Big Town Amenities – Living in La Quinta offers a the feel of a small town, where you can get to know your neighbors, easy to navigate streets, and a relaxed and friendly ambiance. However, unique activities are still abundant and just minutes away including Broadway-caliber theater and headline concerts, gourmet restaurants of all kinds, star-studded Palm Springs International Film Festival, nationally-ranked La Quinta Arts Festival, legendary professional golf tournaments and much more.
La Quinta offers an abundance of unique amenities and recreational choices making it the ideal second home destination. When searching for luxury real estate in La Quinta, trust a dedicated real estate agent to guide you through the process. Call Scott and Patty Doyle at Doyle properties and they will help you find the perfect La Quinta dream home and luxury lifestyle features for you.